Home Design & Remodeling Contractor in Annandale, VA
Are you planning a renovation project for your home? Don’t let it become a stressful experience when it should instead be an exciting one — work with the expert team at Jordan Design-Build Group. At JDBG, we’ll work with you to develop and implement a plan to transform your kitchen, bathroom, and even your home’s entire interior or exterior. If you can dream it, we can make it a reality.
Looking for expert remodeling service in Annandale, VA? Contact Jordan Design-Build Group online or call (571) 409-1633 for trusted work from our professionals.
Top-Rated Kitchen Remodeling
There’s no project more exciting than a kitchen remodel for most homeowners. Whether you’re seeking function, form, value, or a balanced combination, we’ll help you achieve your goals:
- Cabinets: Making the most of storage space is a must for a functional kitchen — and excellent cabinetry is just as vital for a beautiful one.
- New appliances: Tired of outdated, inefficient, ineffective appliances? You may want a new look. We’ll help you outfit your kitchen for beauty and pragmatism.
- Islands: An island is a great way to add usable space to a kitchen while making it look more sophisticated and exciting.
- Granite countertops: Everyone loves a nice countertop, and with our comprehensive selection, you’ll find a perfect match for your desires.
To learn more about our kitchen remodeling services in Annandale, call (571) 409-1633 or contact us online today.
Elevated Bathroom Remodeling
Your bathroom is another space with practical and aesthetic demands, and thus another great place to focus your efforts when renovating your home. Our team can update everything, including:
- Vanity sinks: Want a sink and vanity that do more than check off the boxes? We’ll make yours something truly lovely.
- Cabinets: Make sure you have a place for everything with new cabinetry courtesy of the design-build team at JDBG.
- Shower tiles: Replace your aging, outdated, mildewed tiles with something unique and appealing with the help of JDBG.
- Main bathroom: Is your main bathroom underwhelming or cramped? We can open things up and make it feel like a luxurious component in your primary suite.
- Half-bath: Half-baths often host guests, so they must look their best!
Speak with the JDBG team today to discuss your options for bathroom remodeling by dialing (571) 409-1633 or contacting us online.
Ready to remodel your entire home? With JDBG on the job, there are no limits to the possibilities of renewing, updating, and improving your living space. Transform basements into playrooms, combine cramped bedrooms, and update hallways, mudrooms, pantries, and more details. A fully renovated home allows you to enjoy the full potential of a custom-built home without the need to find a new property.
Why Choose Jordan Design-Build Group?
At JDBG, we’ve perfected the art of streamlining the home renovation process. Our expert team of interior designers, project managers, architects, and tradespeople is involved from project inception through completion.
From our first sit-down meeting to discuss your renovation goals to unveiling the finished space, our team is there for every step, ensuring the process runs smoothly and that your expectations are met. JDBG can help your family with new additions, bathroom and kitchen renovations, outdoor living spaces, and whole-home remodeling projects.
If you’re ready to achieve your home remodeling dreams, call (571) 409-1633 or contact us online!
What is the best month to renovate a house?
Most contractors recommend renovating your home in June, July, or August when the weather is least likely to become an impediment to your upgrade.
What adds the most value to a kitchen remodel?
Adding an island to a home kitchen that lacks one is often the best way to improve value, adding cabinet space, counter space, and visual appeal.
Do buyers prefer baths or showers?
According to the National Association of Home Builders, most buyers prefer baths. After all, you can almost always take a shower in a tub, but a stall shower won’t allow bathing!