Kitchen Remodeling in Arlington, VA
Jordan Design-Build Group Can Transform Your Arlington Kitchen
The kitchen is the most important gathering space in the house for many families, and each homeowner has a unique vision for what their dream kitchen looks like. Whether you’re interested in a sleek, modern design, something more traditional, or anything in between, the team of experts at Jordan Design-Build Group will make sure every detail matches your style and needs. We handle every piece of your project from flooring and cabinetry to plumbing and appliances so that everything fits together seamlessly.
For beautifully designed kitchen remodeling services in Arlington, Virginia, trust Jordan Design-Build Group. Call our design-build team at (571) 409-1633 or contact us online for more information on our kitchen remodeling services.
Features to Consider for Your Arlington Kitchen Renovation
There are many different aspects to consider when planning out your dream kitchen—from seating to appliances and storage space, the options are endless! Here are some of the features you might think in-depth about before beginning your Arlington kitchen remodeling project:
- Cabinets: Just about everyone has a preference. Whether you want white painted Shaker style cabinets or natural walnut slab cabinets — you name it, we’ll make it happen. Jordan Design-Build Group now carries a line of custom cabinetry that can suit every need. We’ll walk you through all the cabinet features so we can find a combination that fits your style.
- Countertops: There are numerous options available for countertops – you might choose something classic like marble or granite or go more modern with man-made quartz. Or you could get the best of both worlds with durable quartz with the look of natural stone. Our designers will guide you on countertop basics and help you select the option that brings the whole kitchen design together.
- Appliances: Every family uses their kitchen differently, so we’ll make sure the appliances in your remodeled kitchen fit your needs. From gas or induction stovetops to double ovens and wine coolers, we’ll make your kitchen dreams a reality!
- Flooring: Whether you want to refinish your current flooring or completely replace it, choosing a beautiful material for your floors is a must. Some options you might consider include hardwood, porcelain tile, natural stone or laminate. If you have pets, we’ll find a solution that stands up to wear and tear and is easy to clean.
- Windows: If you feel like your kitchen is lacking in natural light, we’ll explore ways to brighten things up. In some cases enlarging or adding a window might be possible; in other instances, removing a wall or hulking soffits will make the space feel lighter and more open.
- Paint colors: We’ll make sure the colors in your kitchen blend with the rest of your home’s style and feel. Whether you want dramatic colors or soft neutrals, we’ll help you pick the best shades.
- Accessories: Have you thought about what type of hardware you want on your cabinets or what type of cabinet accessories would make your food prep easier? All the little details make a design perfect, and we’ll offer our guidance throughout the design process.
Designing a Custom Kitchen for Your Arlington Home
At JDBG, we pride ourselves on listening to your needs and creating the ideal design based on your vision. This is your kitchen, so your opinion is the most important thing! You’re the expert at knowing what you want, and we’re experts at creating picture-perfect, well-functioning kitchens.
Do you want an island with seating so you have room for kids to do homework or guests to visit while you’re prepping for your dinner parties? What about a walk-in pantry to hold all the food and seldom-used small appliances and serveware? Have you been dreaming about big farmhouse sinks and bridge faucets? When you choose JDBG, your wish is our command. Based on your needs, we form a unique plan suitable for your home and your family. We will work with you to create a space that is not only functional and efficient but also stunning—one that reflects your lifestyle and blends in seamlessly with the rest of your home.