The kitchen is the most important gathering space in the house for many families, and each homeowner has a unique vision for what their dream kitchen looks like. Whether you’re interested in a sleek, modern design, something more traditional, or anything in between, the team of experts at Jordan Design-Build Group will make sure every detail matches your style and needs. We handle every piece of your project from flooring and cabinetry to plumbing and appliances so that everything fits together seamlessly.
Designing a Custom Kitchen for Your DC, VA or MD Home
At Jordan Design-Build Group, we pride ourselves on listening to your needs and creating the ideal design based on your vision. This is your kitchen, so your opinion is the most important thing! You’re the expert at knowing what you want, and we’re experts at creating picture-perfect, well-functioning kitchens.
Do you want an island with seating so you have room for guests to sit during dinner parties? What about a walk-in pantry to hold all the food and ingredients for your big family? Have you been having dreams about big farmhouse sinks? When you choose JDBG, your wish is our command. Based on your needs, we form a unique plan suitable for your home and your family.
We will work with you to create a space that is not only functional and efficient but also stunning—one that reflects your lifestyle and blends in seamlessly with the rest of your home.
Planning Out Your Kitchen Remodel
Come to us with a stack of dog-eared design magazines, idea books, or even a Pinterest board full of ideas—we welcome it. Do you want an open layout? An island? Better cooking stations? If you don’t know exactly what you want, or you have a million—and one—ideas that need to be combined into your picture-perfect kitchen, that’s okay! Our interior designer will ask all the right questions to make sure our design vision aligns with yours.
We’ll look at your existing kitchen and the adjoining rooms to explore all of your options. Removing a wall between the kitchen and dining room or pantry can dramatically open a space up, as can removing closets, installing windows, or building additions. All of our recommendations will be made to maintain (or improve) the structural integrity, design aesthetic, and resale value of the home.
Whether you have some questions or are ready to get started, give us a call at 571-409-1633 today!
Features to Consider for Your Kitchen Renovation
There are many different aspects to consider when planning out your dream kitchen—from seating to appliances and storage space, the options are endless! Here are some of the features you might think in-depth about before beginning your remodeling project:
- Flooring – Whether you want to refinish your current flooring or completely replace it, choosing a beautiful material for your floors is a must. Some options you might consider include hardwood, natural stone, ceramic tile, and laminate. If you have pets, we’ll find a solution that stands up to wear-and-tear and is easy to clean.
- Windows – If your windows are old and inefficient or just outdated, we have plenty of options for you. We can even install larger windows—or just more of them—if you feel like your kitchen is lacking in natural light.
- Doors – If there are doors leading from your kitchen to another area of your home—or into a storage space or pantry—you want them to be nice to look at! Consider whether you want simple, modern doors, frosted glass, grand barn doors, or something in between.
- Cabinets – Just about everyone has a preference. Light wood, dark wood, painted—you name it, we’ll make it happen.
- Countertops – Every day it seems like there are new and exciting options for countertop materials. You might choose something classic like marble or granite, or maybe something more modern and eco-friendlier like counters made out of recycled materials. Let us know your preferences, and we’ll work it into our design!
- Paint colors – We’ll make sure the colors in your kitchen blend with the rest of your home’s style and feel. Whether you want dramatic colors or soft neutrals, we’ll help you pick the best shades.
- Appliances – Every family uses their kitchen differently, so we’ll make sure the appliances in your remodeled kitchen fit your needs. From gas or induction stovetops to double ovens and wine coolers, we’ll make your kitchen dreams a reality!
- Accessories – Do you like molding on the walls or a certain type of trim? Have you thought about what type of hardware you want on your cabinets? All the little details make a design perfect, and we’ll help make those decisions easier by offering as much or as little guidance as you need.
High-End Kitchen Remodeling in Washington, DC & Northern VA
Many design-build firms utilize outside subcontractors for most aspects of a project. But when you work with JDBG you have access to our entire team of experts—an architect, interior designer, master plumber, civil engineer, construction manager, and field technicians—so that you only have to deal with one company for your entire home renovation project.
Our Service Area
We provide kitchen remodeling services throughout Alexandria, VA, Annandale, VA, Arlington, VA, Ashburn, VA, Bethesda, MD, Burke, VA, Centreville, VA, Chantilly, VA, Chevy Chase, MD, Fairfax, VA, Falls Church, VA, Great Falls, VA, Herndon, VA, Kensington, MD, Manassas, VA, McLean, VA, Oakton, VA, Potomac, MD, Reston, VA, Springfield, VA, Tysons Corner, VA, Vienna, VA, and Washington, DC.
Ready to get started with JDBG’s kitchen remodeling services offered in Washington, DC and Northern Virginia? Give us a call at 571-409-1633 today!